O U R S E R V I C E S
Let us give you some space!
Need more space? We can extend your house
up to its maximum potential. You could have a day room, a bigger kitchen, a play room, a ground floor bedroom with en-suite, a home office or even an annex for parents.
Whatever your reasons for wanting additional space, we have many years of experience to give you realistic advice, and help you with making best use of your property.
A great way of adding value to your property is increasing the usable space in your loft. We can either add dormers to enlarge your loft, or re-design your existing space, to add an extra bedroom or an office. Loft conversions are usually classed as a permitted development, in which case you do not need a full planning application.
We have done loft conversion for all types of roofs, for many houses, from terraced to detached.
If you have a large garden, you could make great use of it by building a new house! Alternatively you might prefer to replace your existing house with a larger one, or a new block of flats.
We can bring in our experience, and knowledge of the regulatory requirements, to meet your needs from feasibility and concept designs through to the completion of the project.
- Initial meeting to discuss best options for your house
- Production of quotation for the design, planning application, and building regulations application
- A measured survey and production of draft plans with options
- Review of the options together and decision on the layout
- Preparation of planning drawing
- Submission for permitted development certificate or planning application approval
- When the plans are approved by Local Authority, preparation of the building regulations plans and structural calculations
- When you are happy with all details, submission to Building Control
- When the building regulations application is approved, we will provide you with three sets of drawings and calculations
- Then you can start getting quotations from the builders